The Detroit Lions had their Thanksgiving Day Feast in the form of the Green Bay Packers on Thursday. A Packers defense that has been scrutinized all year for not coming up with the big play, actually showed the only spark of the game. Nick Perry sacked Detroit Lions Quarterback Matthew Stafford, forced a fumble, and […]
Is there such a thing as destiny? Fate? The Cleveland Browns poached Alex Tanney from the Dallas Cowboys practice squad last week, and now he may get his chance to start in the NFL.
In today’s episode of the Red Light Sports Ramble, Evan and Troy discuss the future of the franchise quarterback in the NFL. Every team is hoping that they draft “the guy” that will lead them to the promised land and hoist the Lombardi Trophy. However, with teams using high draft picks on quarterbacks, the […]
When are Jason Garrett and the Dallas Cowboys, not only going to recognize, but properly utilize Cole Beasley: who has loads of God given talent, natural instincts, soft hands, quickness, and an uncanny ability to read protections and find soft spots in zones?
In this episode of the Red Light Sports Ramble, Evan and Troy discuss four games that have playoff implications and also discuss the one big upset of the week. The four NFL predictions for week 13 include the Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings, Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Arizona Cardinals, and […]
Top Posts & Pages
- YDCFF Cowboys vs Bears Predictions
- George Winn: Cowboys RB Scouting Report.
- Dallas Cowboys Number 88: Is it Still Sacred?
- Twitter Talk: Questions for the show come from the fans and opinions are voiced.
- Browns hit the Mother Lode with Alex Tanney!
- Oxnard Notes: Jason Garrett, Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, and Leadership
- Dallas Cowboys Tributes: The "Manster" Randy White, Part I
- Does the NFL lack franchise quarterbacks?
- Fans Beware: Dallas Cowboys Gear Is Illegal In Oxnard Ca.